Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Woe is me...

I feel like a big box of puzzle pieces. I know where each piece should fit, but the amount of pieces makes this process so overwhelming. Honestly, part of the fear is of failure. StartupNation outlines 10 steps to open for business. I found StartupNation through the small business resource government website. I will focus on one step each day in order to manage my anxiety. I cannot do EVERYTHING at once. Besides, I have to change diapers, play, make butternut squash puree, bathe the baby, bathe myself, clean the house and make dinner, just to name a few things.

The first step I need to take toward starting my business according to StartupNation is to Create a Life Plan. Well that’s a good thing! Everyone should take the time to create a life plan. Ok. I will do it! My goal for today is to think about my life plan.

I did manage to take a really cool photo today! Next, butternut squash.

No comments: