Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Oh my goodness!


It’s been a week since my last post, where did the time go? I have to get up to speed. I have been looking at so many blog sites. I have to say, what people manage to accomplish and post on a regular basis is absolutely amazing! I have been checking out Design Mom pretty regularly. Make It has become a favorite too. Make It is where I learned about Carolynn Duncan and her site The Hundred Dollar Business Experiment. I even took the entrepreneurial quizzes you can link to from her site.

So if I have not been blogging, what have I been doing this last week. I did take a few more photos around the neighborhood. The one above was my favorite by De La Vega. The messages read: “be mindful even if your mind is full” and “you are your best investment.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Suzanne, I love that picture! Nice job on the blog! :)