Saturday, February 3, 2007

ga ga for GOMI





Have you heard of Taro Gomi? He is my favorite author/illustrator of children's books. I am in love with his work. My heart literally skips a beat whenever I discover another book I just have to buy! These books are such a joy to read. I have two books by this author and I did not realize this until yesterday. I made the connection as I read the books back to back and said the authors name out loud. The books posted above are my current favorites Todos Hacemos Caca (Everyone Poops) and My Friends. I am hoping to add to our collection soon. The illustrations are brilliant. I never get bored reading them over and over again and Marley, that’s my daughter, she loves these stories. Maybe its because of the sound effects I make. I was online last night looking up the author. Bankstreet Bookstore does not have any books by this author online, so I will call them tomorrow and ask if they can order a few books for me. There are several titles I would like to own. Taro Gomi has published over 300 books! If you are looking for books that are stimulating for both you and your little one, definately chack out Taro Gomi!


No comments: